All-Inclusive Wedding Packages
Escape for the wedding of your dreams in the timeless elegance of picturesque rose gardens. Surrounded by 24-acres of manicured lawns and historic architecture, the historic Antrim 1844 will dazzle your guests with superb cuisine and exceptional service. Our all-inclusive wedding packages are tailored to accommodate guest lists of 90 and up and include:
- Our experienced wedding planning team
- On-site catering provided by the Executive Chef
- A selection of indoor and outdoor spaces
- A complimentary suite
- A premium open bar
- All catering materials
- A courteous and professional staff
Just for Two Wedding Package
Available Mondays through Thursdays for guests lists of 2 or more.
- A selection of indoor or outdoor places for your intimate ceremony
- Wedding planning services from our experienced wedding coordinators
- A six-course prix-fixe dinner with five-course wine pairing in our restaurant beginning with passed hors d’oeuvres
- A complimentary suite with complimentary turndown service for you to retire as newlyweds on your wedding night
- A bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries awaiting in your suite to congratulate you on the start of your life together
- Complimentary breakfast tray delivered to your room in the morning
- Full served breakfast in the Mansion
JUST FOR TWO PACKAGE
- An intimate ceremony in your location of choice
- Wedding coordination from our wedding planning team
- Overnight accommodations in a luxurious suite
- Bottle of champagne in your room upon arrival
- Passed hors d’oeuvres
- Six-course prix-fixe dinner in our Smokehouse Restaurant with a five-course wine pairing
- Complimentary turndown service
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
- Breakfast tray delivered to your guest room with the morning newspaper
- A full breakfast served in the Mansion
Ceremony & Reception Locations
A venue as incredible as the one you love. Imagine a wedding venue where you can choose the perfect ceremony location while still providing your guests with all of the amenities of a luxury hotel A venue as incredible as the one you love. Imagine a wedding venue where you can choose the perfect ceremony location while still providing your guests with all of the amenities of a luxury hotel and fine dining restaurant. Antrim 1844’s estate provides several ceremony and reception outdoor location options, along with its indoor spaces.
GLASS ENCLOSED PAVILION
Accommodates up to 250 guests as an indoor ceremony location. The surrounding glass provides the fresh, bright glow of the outdoors while providing shelter for you and your guests in case of cold or stormy weather.
FORMAL ENGLISH TEA ROSE GARDENS
Located within feet of the Manor House and Glass-Enclosed Pavilion, the Formal Gardens are surrounded by beautiful varieties of roses. Historic architecture and breathtaking bronze fountains provide the perfect backdrop for your ceremony.
Located in a secluded section of the property, the ancient branches of a majestic elm tree provide an enchanting feeling for couples who enjoy the beauty of nature.
COCKTAIL HOUR IN THE MANSION
Cocktail Hour in the Mansion’s Drawing Rooms: Bedazzle your wedding guests with cocktail hour in the Mansion’s Drawing Rooms. With 14-foot ceilings accompanied by plaster medallions and crown molding, oversized Monticello windows, interior shutters and marble mantels carved by William Rinehart, our Drawing Rooms are a work of art.
TENT OVER THE CROQUET LAWN
For guest lists over 225 or for those who are looking for the feel of an open outdoor reception with an oasis for stormy weather, the croquet lawn provides the perfect space to accommodate tented receptions.
For those who are looking for the old-world experience felt when dining in the Smokehouse Restaurant at Antrim 1844, the McCaleb seats up to 56 guests, provides handicapped accessibility and allows direct entrance to the formal gardens.