Terms & conditions
- Check-in is at 3:00 PM. Check-out is at 11:00 AM.
- All rooms have either a clock radio, CD Player, or an iPod Dock and hairdryers.
- To preserve the historic atmosphere and integrity of Antrim 1844, there are no telephones in the individual guestrooms.
- Rooms that have televisions are noted in their descriptions.
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in all buildings.
- Advertised room rates are subject to change at anytime.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. There is an additional charge of $50 per person over double occupancy in all rooms and suites.
- Pet Policy: Pets are permitted in two of our guestrooms; The Loft and The Sleigh. An additional charge of $150 per dog, per stay applies.
- In order to best serve our guests, room reservations can be made for up to four months in advance.
- Fireplaces are ordinarily in use from November to Mid-April, dependent on temperature dependent.
- Crib and Pack-and-Plays are not provided.
- Gift certificates cannot be used on select dates and holidays. Gift certificates are not valid toward special events or special overnight stays. Additional terms and restrictions apply. Please contact us by calling us at (410) 756-6812 or using our contact form here for more information.
- Antrim 1844 is not responsible for items left after departure. All lost and found items will be discarded after 30 days.
To confirm your reservation, a deposit equal to the first night's stay including tax is due at time of booking.
- Cancellations made before seven days of arrival time will be issued a full refund of deposit.
- Cancellations made from two to seven days prior to arrival time will be refunded 50% deposit.
- Cancellations made with 48 hours are subject to the full deposit being forfeited.
- No show reservations will result in the forfeiture of deposit. .
- Arrival time is based upon our check-in time of 3 PM.