The perfect place to plan your next bridal/baby shower, family reunion, birthday party or gala
For over two decades, Antrim 1844 has maintained its legacy as a culinary and leisure destination with exquisite ingredient-driven cuisine and luxurious accommodations. Just a short distance from Gettysburg, Frederick, Baltimore, and Washington, DC, this 24-acre estate provides over 8,000-square-feet of unique function space.
- Accommodations Provide your attendees with an elegant boutique hotel experience. The hotel’s forty distinctive guestrooms provide an unforgettable sanctuary of comfort and style.
- Dining For almost three decades, The Smokehouse Restaurant at Antrim 1844 has maintained its legacy as a culinary destination with an array of exquisite cuisine. Classically delicious catering options provide the perfect tone and atmosphere to complement any business function.
- Wine Collection Share in the experience of an award-winning wine cellar. As a Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence for eighteen years, the wine cellar features over 20,000 bottles of renowned and undiscovered selections from famed wine regions around the world.
Relax After a long day of seminars, your attendees can relax in the comfort of Antrim’s Pickwick Pub, home to some of the finest scotch, cognacs, bourbons, and whiskeys from around the globe.
Experience fine dining at our award winning Smokehouse Restaurant. For over two decades, Antrim 1844’s Smokehouse Restaurant has maintained its legacy as a culinary destination with exquisite ingredient-driven cuisine and an extensive selection of wine. Our wine cellar has over 20,000 bottles of wine from many different countries around the world. Join us for a one of a kind fine dining experience at our Smokehouse Restaurant and enjoy a unique blend of French and American cuisine.
Wine and dine in our intimate wine cellar that seats up to 20 people. As a Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence for twenty years, the wine cellar features over 20,000 bottles of renowned and undiscovered selections from famed wine regions around the world. Please note that there is a $750 minimum alcoholic beverage purchase required when dining in the wine cellar.
The Formal Dining Room
The Formal Dining Room is the perfect intimate setting for a small corporate group. In this room, corporate groups can hold meetings, activities, and enjoy a fine dining experience.
Accommodates up to 280 seated guests. The surrounding glass provides the fresh, bright glow of the outdoors while providing shelter for you and your guests in case of cold or stormy weather.
The Carriage House
The Carriage House has a common area that can comfortably be used as an informal meeting space for up to 8 people. Make sure to ask us about booking the whole house for your group!
- Wireless Internet Access – Complimentary
- Projection Screen – $75 Per Day
- LCD Projector – $200 Per Day
- Flip Chart with Markers – $45 ($25 for additional Flip Chart)
- Post It Flip Chart with Markers – $55 Each
- White Board Easels – $40 Each
- Podium – $125 Per Day
- Polycom – $45 Per Day
- Remote Pointer – $40 Per Day
- Audio with Microphone – $100 Per Day
- 50″ Flat Screen Television with Stand – $300 Per
|wdt_ID||Location||Rental Fee||Sq. Ft.||Reception||Seated Meal||Theater||Classroom||U-Shape||Informal Seating|
|1||Glass Enclosed Pavilion||$1000||5200||450||280||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|6||North Drawing Room||$250||450||25||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||12|
|7||South Drawing Room||$250||450||25||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||12|
* The Wine Cellar requires a $750 alcoholic beverage minimum.
** When using the common space of the Carriage House, your group must occupy all of the rooms.
*** When using the common space of the Birnie house, your group must occupy all of the rooms.