All-Inclusive Wedding Packages
Escape for the wedding of your dreams in the timeless elegance of picturesque rose gardens. Surrounded by 24-acres of manicured lawns and historic architecture, the historic Antrim 1844 will dazzle your guests with superb cuisine and exceptional service. Our all-inclusive wedding package are tailored to accommodate guest lists from 80 to 275 (up to 400 with tenting addition) and include:
- Our experienced wedding planning team, who will be there from the time of your first inquiry to the day of your wedding, handling all of the important details of your event.
- On-site catering provided by the executive chef of Antrim's award-winning Smokehouse Restaurant. You and your fiance will consult with our chef to create a personalized menu for your special day.
- A selection of indoor and outdoor spaces to plan your day, starting with photo opportunities, multiple ceremony locations, indoor or outdoor cocktail hour areas, and ending with your reception in our glass-enclosed pavilion.
- A complimentary bridal suite with an early check-in for pre-ceremony preparations and availability for newlyweds to retire as a married couple after the celebration.
- A premium open bar that includes a selection of beer, wine, and champagne, as well as premium liquors, such as Jack Daniel's, Absolut, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker, and many more...
- All catering materials you will need, including floor length white linens, glassware, china, decorative flatware, tables, and Chiavari chairs.
- A courteous and professional staff who will fulfill all the needs of your guests from their greeting upon arrival, to passed hors d'oeuvres during cocktail hour and all the way through dinner service, equivalent to the quality of a fine dining restaurant.
- Just one wedding per day is hosted at Antrim so we can focus on YOU on YOUR special day. Please keep in mind that we do tend to book our weekend dates a bit more quickly as a result!
- Forty guestrooms are also available to accommodate friends and family who would like to spend the evening, or perhaps the weekend to celebrate your nuptials. All guestrooms include a delivered continental breakfast tray as well as a full served breakfast in the Mansion.
- Be sure to ask about additional enhancements available, such as a champagne toast, an after-party, and more!