Terms & Conditions
• Check-in is at 3:00 PM. Check-out is no later than 11:00 AM.
• All rooms have either a clock radio, CD Player or an iPod Dock and hair dryers.
• To preserve the country house and historic atmosphere of Antrim, there are no telephones in the individual guest rooms.
• Only rooms that are noted have televisions.
• Complimentary Internet access is available in all of the buildings except the Barn, Cottage and Ice House.
• Room rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• Rates are based on double occupancy (two people). There is an additional charge of $50 per person over double occupancy in all rooms and suites.
• To help ensure that all of our guests have a pleasurable experience (due to allergies), we do not allow pets.
• In order to best serve our guests, room reservations can only be made up to four months in advance.
• Fireplaces are ordinarily in use from November to Mid-April, but are weather/temperature dependent.
• Cribs and Pack-and-Plays are not provided.
• Gift Certificates cannot be used on select dates and holidays. Gift certificates are not valid toward special events or special event overnight stays. Additional terms and restrictions apply. Please contact the front desk at (410) 756-6812 for more information on gift certificate restrictions.
• Antrim 1844 is not responsible for items left after departure. All lost and found items will be discarded after 30 days.
Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Policy
• The deposit $50 per evening is non-refundable, but if you notify us ten days prior to your arrival date you can then transfer your deposit to another night’s stay.
• If you cancel within the ten days prior to your arrival date, the deposit becomes non-transferable.
• If you cancel within twenty-four hours from your arrival date, we reserve the right to charge the full night’s stay if we are unable to book your room.